Derbyshire Tarot Summer School
Saturday 27th July – Sunday 28th July 2019
The Whitworth Centre, Darley Dale, Nr Matlock, Derbyshire
Derbyshire Tarot warmly invite you to join us for a summer weekend of tarot workshops, presentations and readings in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales.
Who is the weekend for?
The Summer School is suitable for anyone with a lively interest and curiosity in the cards, no matter what level of experience you bring. The weekend is open to complete beginners but also holds plenty if you are ready to dig deeper and learn more of the tarot’s fascinating secrets.
What is included in the Summer School?
- Presentations on aspects of the Tarot including specific cards and groups of cards
- Card reading workshops with lots of opportunity to practice reading for others
- Active imagination and journeying
- Keeping a tarot journal and connecting creatively with the cards.
- And lots more! Our full programme of lectures and workshops will be announced nearer the event.
What else can I expect?
- Discounts on future workshops and events with Derbyshire Tarot and special offers on readings.
- A chance to meet others with an interest in the Tarot
- Explore the extensive parkland around the Whitworth Centre and Darley Dale
- Enjoy refreshments at the cafe or Barrington’s pub
- Anyone attending the weekend is welcome to gather with us informally on the Friday evening at 7:30pm for our regular Derbyshire Tarot Circle at The Hop Inn, Openwoodgate, Belper.
Who is leading the course?
Experienced tarot reader and teacher, Elin Heron and magical practitioner, Callum James.
Where does it take place?
The Derbyshire Tarot Summer School is held at the Whitworth Centre in Darley Dale, just north of Matlock in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales.
This splendid Victorian building was left to the people of Darley Dale for the purposes of education and recreation. With beautiful parkland, a library and a cafe, you are sure to feel inspired in this very special location.
Access is on the A6 north of Derby and Matlock. A railway station can be found in Matlock with frequent bus connections to Darley Dale. Accommodation is available at the adjacent Barringtons pub with rooms. There is also a Premier Inn in nearby Matlock, plus many local B&Bs in Matlock Bath.
I have another question not answered here.
Get in touch via the Contact page or send us a message @DerbyshireTarot on Twitter.
We can’t wait to see you there!