Would you like to learn how to read the cards for yourself?
- Are you a total beginner and looking to learn more about the wisdom and insight that the cards have to offer?
- Been reading the cards for some time and need help with the next steps?
- Had a deck of cards for a long time but haven’t quite built up the confidence to give readings?
Here at Derbyshire Tarot I can help you with reading the cards whatever stage you are at. Amongst many other topics, we can look at:
- The structure of the tarot
- Understanding the meanings of the cards
- How cards work with each other
- Using the cards to create a reading
- Lots of reading practice
- Tips and methods to help you memorise the cards
- Creating a tarot diary
- Follow up emails with exercises and feedback
Whether you’d like a one off lesson to help you with something specific or if you would like regular sessions to build up your skills, I can’t wait for us to get started.
Lessons last for around 45 minutes and I will send notes via email afterwards so you have a record of what you’ve learned.
When you book your first session, I will be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time. All sessions are conducted by Zoom and I will send you details of technical requirements and how to get connected ahead of your lesson.
If you have any questions before booking, please get in touch via the contact page.